This body bag features a see-thru panel. It’s intended use is for incidences of chemical or biological exposure. This see-thru feature also makes the bag popular in film and television productions.
The optically clear interior vinyl panel allows viewing the remains contained in the bag with minimal exposure risk to personnel. Secured inner panel also allows for examination of remains while maintaining “Chain of Custody” integrity.
- Pouch is constructed with scrim supported, impervious and abrasion resistant 18 MIL vinyl material making it a much stronger and more durable product than the unsupported vinyl material used by our “overseas” competition.
- All seams are 100% RF heat sealed to eliminate any possible leakage. Designed for today’s “high-risk” bio-hazard exposures (Complies with OSHA Reg. 3130 – Universal Precautions).
- Both panels are secured with envelope style heavy-duty zippers with dual zipper pulls for easy access.
- Eight (8) padded handles RF welded directly into and are integral to the bag material for comfortable handling during transport. This eliminates the exterior sewn or riveted “webbing” style handles used on traditional transport body bags. Avoids webbing “tear-out” or failure during rough handling, while maintaining the fluid tight integrity of the pouch.
- Static Lift Tested to 800 LB Capacity. May be lifted by helicopter or crane using standard webbing slings.
These bags are Black adult size body bags 37 X 94 (94 x 239 cm) with an envelope zipper style.
Select either a single bag or a case quantity.